Baking soda is an inexpensive, affordable, and safe way to improve health, clean your home, and enhance the way you look.
“Baking soda uses area unit plentiful, to mention the smallest amount. several folks consider bicarbonate as simply an associate ingredient for baking or one thing that helps to stay our refrigerators odor-free, however, bicarbonate is implausibly sensible for your health and your entire home, too! If you haven’t used bicarbonate for cleansing, make preparations to be pretty surprised. Does bicarbonate beauty use? affirmative, their area unit many!
Baking soda has been used since precedent days as a deodorizer, soother, and formulation. bicarbonate uses vary from basic daily hygiene to bicarbonate health advantages.”
It has strong medicinal properties that effectively treat various diseases and health conditions.
Here are some of its effects when used as a natural remedy:
- Drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of soda to relieve muscle and joint pain
- A glass of water with a few teaspoons of baking soda effectively soothes stomachache and reduces the symptoms of ulcers
- To alkalize the body, drink a glass of warm water with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of baking soda
- Baking soda improves the function of the kidneys
- To fight urinary tract infections, drink 250 ml of lemon juice with a teaspoon of baking soda
- To relieve heartburn, drink 1/2 cup of water add 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda
- Gargle with water and some baking soda to eliminate bad breath
- Brush the teeth with baking soda to whiten the teeth and treat oral infections
- Mix water and baking soda and use the paste to treat herpes infections and canker sores
- To exfoliate the skin and soften the hands, rub a mixture of baking soda and water on them
- Soak the feet in a bath with baking soda, peppermint oil, and sea salt to treat fungal infections and fight bad foot odor
- To destroy fungus, mix baking soda with molasses or honey and add that mixture in a glass of water
- Massage the scalp with baking soda while the hair is wet, to fight dandruff
- Mix water and baking soda and use the paste to treat sunburn, stings, insect bites, allergic rashes, itchiness, and various skin issues
So, what are you waiting for? Start using baking soda and reap its countless benefits!