* Non-stick cooking spray
* 1-14 ounce package extra firm tofu
* 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil
* 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 teaspoon minced ginger
* 1/2 – 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch dice
* 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
* 1/3 cup salted roasted peanuts
* 2 scallions, sliced thinly
* 1 handful cilantro leaves, whole and roughly chopped
* Brown rice or quinoa for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Pat the tofu with a paper towel. Wrap with a dry paper towel and place a cast iron pan or cutting board on top to remove more liquid. Let stand for 15 minutes. Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin, sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
4. Toss the tofu in the sauce. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the tofu to the prepared sheet pan. Arrange in a single layer and bake for 10-12 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven, and flip the tofu to the other side.
5. Toss the red peppers and broccoli in the sauce. Use a slotted spoon to spread the vegetables across the sheet pan around the tofu. Bake 5 minutes before scattering the peanuts on the pan. Continue cooking until the tofu is browned and the vegetables are tender about 5-7 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the scallions and cilantro on top. Serve with rice and the remaining sauce.