* 12 ounces dried orecchiette
* 1-15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
* 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
* 2 tablespoons tomato paste
* 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
* Pinch of red pepper flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 5 cups water
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan plus more for serving
* 1 handful baby arugula
* 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon fresh chives
1. In a large sauté pan, add the orecchiette, chickpeas, olives, tomato paste, rosemary, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, olive oil, and water.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 10-12 minutes until the liquid has reduced into a sauce and the orecchiette is al dente.
3. Stir in the Parmesan, arugula, cherry tomatoes and chives.
4. Garnish with additional Parmesan before serving.