Right now Pot Chicken Taco Soup formula is loaded up with delicate destroyed chicken and heaps of essential washroom staples for a brisk and simple supper your entire family will love!
In the event that you haven’t obtained yourself a weight cooker yet, jump on it! This formula is simply one more case of the fact that it is so natural to make a delectable dinner in minutes!
After I shared my Quick and Easy Taco Soup formula I had such huge numbers of you reveal to me that you generally hurl in some Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning toward the end. I was very captivated, so I figured I out it an attempt myself.
Not exclusively is this formula speedy and simple, since it essentially contains all the washroom staples that my we store as a family, however, I can likewise rapidly get everything at Walmart, which makes my life so a lot simpler. I discovered this Hidden Valley Ranch flavoring and serving of mixed greens dressing blend in the plate of mixed greens dressing isle of Walmart close to the finish of the aisle by the other flavoring and sauce blend bundles.
I cherish that I can utilize the shaker can again and again! It’s ideal for plunges, dressings and adding somewhat more hurdle to my Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup!
How To Make Chicken Taco Soup:
I just tossed everything into my Instant Pot, even the raw chicken, taco seasoning and ranch seasoning. I hit the soup button and walked away.
30 minutes later I pulled out the chicken and it practically fell apart as I was shredding it with two forks.
I hurled the chicken back in the weight cooker, gave it a fast blend and supper was prepared!
This soup is so good guys! We had just a little bit leftover from dinner so I put in the fridge and the next morning one of my kids warmed it up for breakfast.
Don’t forget to top your soup with all the taco fixin’s. I feel like that is one of the best parts of this soup.
Customize the toppings to your liking! Make it your own!
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 (15oz) can chicken broth (or 1 1/2 cups water)
- 1 (15oz) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15oz) can corn, undrained
- 1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning
Optional Taco Toppings:
- Sour cream
- Avocado Slices
- Pico de Gallo
- Diced Green onions
- Corn Chips
- Sliced Olives
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Add all the ingredients (except for the optional toppings) to the inner pot of your Pressure Cooker. Stir to combine flavors.
- Move the pressure release valve to the sealed position. Press the SOUP button or HIGH pressure for 30 minutes. Quick-release the pressure when finished cooking.
- Remove the chicken breasts carefully and shred with two forks. Return the shredded chicken back to the soup and stir. Serve with optional toppings. Enjoy!
*SLOW COOKER OPTION- Combine all the ingredients (minus the toppings) in your slow cooker and set to LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 3 hours. Shred chicken with a fork and return to slow cooker. Serve with optional toppings.