The types of skin that are most susceptible to having dark spots are oily and mixed skin. Your pores contain dirt and accumulated fat that clogs them.
Makeup, dust, and pollution are some of the factors that could cause them. It depends on your skin type, but there are different ways that can help you prevent it.
Here, I will present a mask prepared with baking soda that is very easy to prepare and the results will definitely surprise you!
Why would you use it?
It is for cleaning the skin, so it will remove all dirt from the pores. This dirt is what infects pores and causes acne to appear.
All black spots and pimples will be easily removed and will disappear soon.
If you notice that your skin hurts while you sing it, this mask is the ideal solution for you. The pain will be eliminated and your skin will be softer and hydrated. All oils and creams will be absorbed more easily.
You will fall in love with this amazing mask instantly!
Baking soda is an ingredient that is full of antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
It is a mask prepared with completely natural ingredients. All are cheap and you can prepare it at home! No more expensive products are full of harmful chemicals!
Do it once a month in case of oily skin.
Pimples will be removed instantly. They dirty the complexion of your skin and appear when your pores are covered with dead cells and fat. The pores dilate.
Mask for dark spots and pimples
- 1/3 tablespoon with baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon with apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 glass with water
- 1/2 lemon
- First, take a glass that will be half full of water. Put the apple cider vinegar and stir to dilute it.
- Put the baking soda in another container.
- Add the lemon juice and mix.
- In the end, combine the diluted vinegar with all the other ingredients and add the honey. Stir well until the ingredients combine well.
- Your face should be washed well to remove any impurity.
- Dry it with a soft cloth.
- Put the mask with the fingertips or a soft brush and let it act for 10 minutes. After that, rinse with plenty of water.
The results will even surprise you with the first application!