Cervical Mucus, A Natural Sign Of Fertility: Episode 5 of the “How To Get Pregnant” series. Dr. Tash, leading fertility expert explains how you can easily recognize your body’s natural signs of fertility. Find out more here: https://www.ovulationcalculator.com
In the video we are going to discuss cervical mucus and why it’s important, and how you can learn about it to help you understand your fertility.
Cervical mucus, (also known as cervical fluid, CM or CF) is a perfectly natural and normal substance that is produced by glands in the endocervix. It acts as both a barrier and a transport for sperm (depending on the phase in the cycle). It’s made of about 93% water, reaching 98% mid cycle, and contains electrolytes, glucose and proteins.
In this episode of the series, you will learn the following:
– What cervical mucus is.
– The functions of cervical mucus.
– The changes you should expect to see throughout your menstrual cycle.
– Why it changes in consistency and quantity.
– How to recognize the changes so that you can learn when you are fertile and approaching ovulation.
– The type of cervical mucus that is best for sperm.
– How knowing this information can increase your chances of getting pregnant.
2019 Powered By Home and Garden Tips