we offer you a super nutritious and beneficial proposal that you can add to your diet for belly disappeared since it has very few calories. we will make it with four wonderful ingredients that bring satiety and freshness: cucumber, mint, ginger and, of course, lemon.
The entirety of these nourishments, result, a mixed drink of sound and characteristic advantages.
Chiefly, cucumber is comprised of 96% water, so its caloric admission is insignificant. 50 grams of cucumber just have 10 calories. It is perfect nourishment to add to a low calorie diet and battle overweight for tummy vanished. At the point when expended crude, it contributes satiety, it causes us to eat less nourishment later. A decent plate of mixed greens of cucumbers before every supper will coordinate in the weight reduction for paunch vanished.
It also provides the following benefits:
- Promotes the detoxification of the body
- It is a natural diuretic: it helps to fight against the retention of liquids and to eliminate toxins by the urine
- Regulates uric acid levels
- It is a natural laxative: it helps to purify the intestines in depth
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- Protects the stomach walls
It is not advisable to use it for people with diarrhea, irritable bowel, chronic gastritis or for those who suffer from meteorism.
- For the digestive system: it is used to fight spasms, to eliminate gas before symptoms of swelling (prevents flatulence) and an analgesic. It helps correct digestion in general.
- For the respiratory system: its anti-inflammatory properties make it a good remedy for respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, dry cough, etc. It is also antiseptic, it prevents the development of harmful microorganisms that adhere to the walls of the airways.
- The ascorbic acid it contains, facilitates the expulsion of phlegm and mucus, helping to decongest the sinuses.
- On the skin: Also its antiseptic properties help to treat problems in the skin like eczemas.
- Combat insomnia and improve sleep quality.
- Combat the stress.
- It is a muscle relaxant when consumed in infusions.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Combat febrile pictures.
It is used in treatments for asthma, colds, flu, diarrhea, Crohn’s disease, meteorism, vomiting, intestinal colic, to prevent cardiovascular disease and eliminate halitosis and belly disappeared.
Due to its particular flavor, ginger is often used as a spice, accompanied with other ingredients. However, in Chinese medicine, it is widely used as the main ingredient for the treatment of many diseases.
It is one of the foods with more anti-inflammatory properties that exists. It also contains vitamins, minerals, essential oils, amino acids and antioxidants that prevent free radical damage.
It is a revitalizing agent in general and can be used as a sexual invigorator.
He treats diseases such as:
- Sexual immortality
- Menstrual symptoms
- Digestive problems
- Common colds and flu
- Respiratory problems: helps to expel phlegm
- Heart disease: promotes blood circulation
It is great nourishment that joins in practically the entirety of our dinners. It contains many vitamins, especially a high percentage of vitamin C, like all citrus fruits. Of the group of vitamins B, the highest concentration is B1. It also has important minerals for body functioning like magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, fluorine, iron and sodium.
It is frequently used for its varied benefits:
- Strengthens the immune system, helps the body not to get sick
- It’s bactericidal
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries and blood vessels
- Helps wound healing
- It causes edema and heart failure
- It causes cerebral palsy
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- Precepts kidney stones
Its functions in natural medicine are very important as it helps in the treatment of diseases such as colds, colds, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, flu, aphonia, tonsillitis, pleurisy, hypertension, fever, kidney or gall stones, anemia, rickets, Oral problems such as inflammation, cavities or sores, insomnia, acidosis, constipation … and more!
Cucumber, mint and ginger lemonade
2 liters of water
1 medium cucumber
1 ginger root
10 leaves of new mint or peppermint
Cut the cucumber and cut it into dainty cuts
Cut a lemon, additionally in meager cuts, evacuate every one of the seeds
Express the staying three lemons
Include the cucumber, cut lemon, squeeze and mint leaves, to the water
Little stevia and blend well
Let cool for 6 hours in the icebox
After this time, you can strain the planning or straightforwardly devour it also.
It is perfect for those individuals who don’t care for drinking water alone or for the individuals who don’t get the opportunity to devour the suggested fluid every day.