There are so many things that we do daily in the wrong way. You will be surprised to learn that something as simple as showering may be that one thing that you do wrong. Do not worry, you are not the only one, we are more than sure that many people make the very same mistakes.
It is only natural to want to be clean and shower daily, some people do it twice or even more. But there are 5 things you need to be aware of andy avoid at all costs. Luckily, we know all of them and what is more, we are more than willing to share them with you.
- Of course, we all have our temperature preferences, some like it hotter and some cooler.
- But there is a perfect temperature you should stick to. It is 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you prefer your water hotter, you should reconsider that, since when the water is too hot, it has a bad influence on your skin, making it too dry and oil-free, which makes you more prone to various bacteria.
- If you like long showers, the effect they have on your skin is pretty much the same as when you make your shower too hot. 10 minutes is more than enough, keep that in mind.
- Many people think that the foamier your soap or gel is, the better.
- The truth is quite the contrary since too much foam dries your skin out.
- No matter how much you like your old sponge, it is better you substitute it with a new one, at least every 4 weeks.
- The thing is, old sponges are like safe houses for fungus and bacteria, and you certainly do not want to spread them over your body over and over again.
5. DRYING OUT
- You need to do this correctly too. Keep in mind, that rough towels will leave your skin wet, and that is not good. What is more, make sure after you pat yourself dry with a towel, you apply a moisturizer to your body to keep your skin hydrated.