Headaches are very common and affect a lot of people quite frequently. Headaches can be a result of the number of factors like stress, low metabolism, skipping meals especially breakfast, too much work, the strain on eyes as a result of sitting in front of the computer for long or staring at the computer screen for long, etc. There are a lot of over the counter medicines available for headaches that get working in a jiffy but if your headaches are frequent, here is an easy and natural approach you can consider to avoid consuming pills- Ginger Paste Mask-
BENEFITS: head colds home remedies
- Ginger has significant analgesic effects that help reduce sensitivity to pain.
- It contains anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties that cure sinus headaches.
- Penetrates the skin and works well in relieving headaches just like any other headache balm.
- The ginger paste helps improve blood circulation and relax tensed muscles.
- It also helps with migraines, headaches related to congested nose and cold.
- Peppermint oil and ginger work amazingly well for headaches.
RECIPE FOR GINGER HEADACHE PASTE:
- 1 medium-sized ginger
- 5 drops peppermint oil
head colds home remedies Talk to your health care provider before considering the use of zinc to prevent or reduce the length of colds. cold remedies contain multiple ingredients, such as a decongestant plus a pain reliever, so read the labels of cold medications you take to make sure you’re not taking too much of any medication.
- Stay hydrated. Water, juice, clear broth or warm lemon water with honey helps loosen congestion and prevents dehydration. …
- Rest. Your body needs to heal.
- Soothe a sore throat. …
- Combat stuffiness. …
- Relieve pain. …
- Sip warm liquids. …
- Add moisture to the air. …
- Try over-the-counter (OTC) cold and cough medications.