LOW CARB PANCAKES
Weekend breakfasts are an absolute favorite at our house. My kids live for waffles and fluffy pancakes and I’ve been on a mission to come up with the best keto pancakes to satisfy that pancake craving ever since following a grain-free diet due to my auto-immune issues.
These Keto Pumpkin Pancakes are full of cozy warm spices and perfect for fall. They’re sugar-free, high in protein and a great way to satisfy that pumpkin spice pancake craving – especially if you’re following a low carb keto diet.
We love that these healthy pumpkin pancakes cook up thick, fluffy and packed with pumpkin flavor. Plus, they’re easy to make requiring just 20 minutes. The pumpkin spice pancake mix comes together in just one bowl and no blender required so there are fewer dishes to wash.
If you’re a pumpkin lover like I am, then you’re going to love this delicious keto pumpkin pancake recipe.
Breakfast, lunch or even dinner, you’ll be wanting these pancakes all day long.
In this post, we’re going to you how to make our famous low carb pumpkin pancakes made with cream cheese. It’s so good it’ll knock your socks off! These pancakes are so fluffy and full of flavor. This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, and best of all – keto-friendly!
Thick & Fluffy Keto Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup lakanto monk fruit or natural sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or use a hand mixer to whisk in a large mixing bowl until ingredients are fully incorporated and the batter has consistency.
- Heat up an electric griddle or pan on medium-high heat. Drizzle some olive oil or add a bit of butter to the heated pan.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Once edges begin to bubble or are slightly golden brown, it is ready to flip.
- Serve with a pat of butter and enjoy!