1 1/2 lbs bonless skinless chicken breasts Olive oil Salt and freshly ground black pepper 6 Tbsp Greek vinaigrette dressing 4 (10-inch, burrito size) flour tortillas (wheat, low carb or spinach is fine) 3/4 cup hummus, store-bought or homemade (homemade recipe in notes below) 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce 2 medium roma tomatoes, diced 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced 1/2 cup (2.5 oz) feta cheese, crumbled See a Chicken Broccoli Divan Recipe Recipes by Campbell’s Directions
Preheat a grilled over medium-high heat to 425 degrees.Pound chicken to an even thickness using the flat side of a meat mallet. Brush chicken breasts lightly with about 1 Tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Brush grilled grates lightly with oil, and grill chicken, rotating once halfway through cooking, until it registers 165 in center on an instant read thermometer, about 6 – 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil, let rest 10 minutes then dice into cubes. Transfer chicken to a bowl, pour vinaigrette over chicken and toss to evenly coat. To assemble wraps spread about 3 Tbsp hummus over each tortilla, top with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese and wrap tortillas. Recipe source: adapted from Kraft Notes
For the homemade hummus – to a food processor add 1 (14.5 oz) can drained chickpeas, 3 1/2 Tbsp drained chickpea liquid or water, 3 Tbsp tahini, 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 clove garlic sliced, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp cumin. Pulse until smooth (it will take about 3 – 5 minutes depending on your food processor). Season with more salt to taste if desired and add more liquid if needed.
1 lb salmon Salt Ground black pepper 3 tablespoons honey 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 tablespoon lime juice 1 tablespoon olive oil Chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Season the salmon with salt and black pepper. Mix the honey, soy sauce, and lime juice together.
Heat up a skillet with the olive oil, cook the salmon for two minutes. Add the honey mixture into the skillet, spooning the honey lime sauce on the salmon. Transfer the salmon to oven and roast for 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
DIRECTIONS 🔷4 Tbs. Olive Oil 🔷1 Tbs. Cajun seasoning 🔷1 pound medium (or extra-large!) shrimp, peeled and deveined 🔷3 Hass avocados 🔷1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper 🔷1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions 🔷1/4 cup chopped yellow onion 🔷zest of 1 lemon 🔷1 Tbs (or more to your liking) fresh lemon juice coarse salt and freshly ground pepper . DIRECTIONS Use half the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high. Add 1/2 Tbs. of the Cajun seasoning to the butter/oil. Stir it all in. Add half the shrimp and sear on one side for 2 minutes. Flip and sear another minute or so. Season with salt and pepper. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside. . Add the remaining oil and Cajun seasoning. Bloom for a second, then add the remaining shrimp. Sear her up, you know the drill. Set shrimp aside. . Half each avocado and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh into a big bowl. Add the red bells, scallion, onions, lemon zest and juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mash it all together with your fork, until it’s smooth, but still good and chunky. Taste it. . Add salt and pepper and more lemon juice to your liking. . Serve with the Cajun shrimp!
▶Ingredients: * 4 large zucchini thinly sliced lengthwise * 1 Tbsp olive oil for brushing + 1 additional Tablespoon for sauteing * 1 small sweet yellow onion, finely diced * 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced * 8 oz fresh mushrooms, chopped well * 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning * 16 ounces high-quality marinara sauce
* 1/3 cup organic ricotta * 1 free range egg * 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese * a handful or fresh parsley, finely chopped * 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese – ▶Directions: 1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees f. and line a baking tray with parchment paper. 2. Lay out the zucchini strips on a large cutting board, lightly sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and very lightly brush with 1 Tablespoon of oil. 3. Bake strips in your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly tender and easy to roll. Allow them to cool until ready to handle.
4. Meanwhile, add remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant. 5. Add in the onions, mushrooms, Italian seasonings and cook for 4-5 minutes. 6. Stir in 3/4 of the marinara sauce and simmer your mushroom sauce for about 4 minutes, or until slightly reduced. 7. In a medium bowl add ricotta, parmesan cheese, the egg and a tiny pinch of sea salt + pepper, and fresh chopped parsley. Stir well to combine everything.
8. Use a 9×13″ casserole dish or an ovenproof cast iron skillet and spread remaining marinara sauce on the bottom. 9. To assemble the zucchini rolls, lay out one zucchini slice on a cutting board. Spread about 2 spoonfuls of the ricotta mixture over the top, then a spoonful of mushroom sauce mix.
10. Carefully roll up each zucchini after filling, and place in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with the remaining slices. 11. Pour any remaining mushroom marinara sauce over top. 12. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella and bake for about 15-20 minutes in your preheated oven, or until hot and bubbly. 13. Serve immediately alongside a nice fresh salad.
Put the following ingredients into a large bowl: 1 onion, sliced 1 red bell pepper, sliced 1 green bell pepper, sliced 1 cauliflower, broken into florets & sliced .Sprinkle over fajita/burrito spice mix
1. Mix together so the veggies are coated 2. Heat some oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat, once hot add the veggies. Cook until tender and golden on the edges. About 10 mins stirring occasionally. 3. Add about 4 tbsp tomato passata and let simmer for a few minutes. 4. Serve in a bowl topped with chopped avocado and chili flakes