1. Tea face lotion For? Balancing oily skin. How? Infuse a satchel of black tea in 250 ml of boiled sparkling water. Let the tea to cool down. Massage your face in the morning and in the evening, after cleansing, with a cotton pad dipped in tea. Repeat this for at least 15 days
2. Honey face mask For? Restoring your skin after a sleepless night. How? Massage your skin, after you’ve cleansed it thoroughly, with 2 teaspoons of crystallized honey. Let the honey to act for 15-20 minutes, while relaxing in the tub. Afterwards, cleanse your skin with clean warm water.
3. Acne treatment For? Getting rid of acne. How? Mix some yeast with a teaspoon of lemon juice and a little water. Apply the mixture on your face and covered it with a clean towel. Leave it to act for 10 minutes. Remove with warm water.
4. Lemon face lotion For? Skin lightening and dilated pores. How? Squeeze half a lemon in 2 teaspoons of mineral water. Using a cotton pad, massage your face and let it act for 1-2 minutes before removing the solution.
5. Face basil treatment For? Getting rid of bacteria that cause acne and improving blood circulation. How? Infuse 3 teaspoons of dried basil in a cup of boiling water. After cooling, remove the basil leaves with a strainer and pour the tea into a spray bottle. Then spray your face and tampon it with a cotton pad. Repeat this procedure every day before cleansing your skin.
6. Tomato face mask For? Removing sebum excess How? Cut a tomato in thin slices and apply it on your already cleansed face, avoiding the eyes area. Let tomatoes act for 15 minutes.
7. Anti-wrinkle mask For? Keeping young skin. How? Mix a spoonful of flour with a well-mixed egg white and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply it on your skin and let it act for 20 minutes. Remove with warm water.
8. Cucumber milk For? Skin hydration. How? Mix 1 teaspoon of acacia honey with 250 ml of almond milk. Then add a quarter of blended cucumber. The mixture obtained can be used in the morning and in the evening. Let it act for 15 minutes them remove it with warm water.
9. Skin care lotion For? Restore irritated skin. How? Mix 1 teaspoon of flour with a little milk. Apply it on clean face using a cotton pad and let it work for 15 minutes. Remove with warm water, and at the end use a tonic lotion based on rose water to remove debris.
Getting rid of dark circles and of pigmentation spots has never been easier! I found the perfect combo to get rid of this dark situation!
You can see the results of these masks after the first use. I mean, you apply them during the day and you’ll see the effects the next day! So, don’t wait for a miracle, just start to prepare it!
Potato and lemon juice mask
– 1 potato – the juice of half a lemon
How to prepare and use: Put the peeled raw potato in the blender and squeeze the lemon juice over it. Mix it well until you get a homogeneous paste. Apply the paste to the affected area, and massage it carefully with circular movements. Leave the mask to act for 20 minutes, and then remove it by rinsing it with water. Both potatoes and lemons contain natural bleaching agents that will quickly and effectively get you rid of any pigmentation issue.
Potato and onion mask
– half an onion – 1 potato
How to prepare and use: Mix the ingredients in the blender, and then apply the paste to the affected areas. Leave the mask to act for 15 minutes, and then remove it by rinsing with cold water.
Potato and cucumber mask
– Half a cucumber – 1 potato
How to prepare and use: Mix the vegetables in a blender until you obtain a homogeneous paste. Apply the natural face mask with circular movements to the affected areas, let it act for 25 minutes, and then remove it by rinsing with cold water.
Potato and carrot mask
– half of a carrot – 1 potato
How to prepare and use: Blend these 2 ingredients in a blender until a homogeneous paste is obtained. Apply the mask on your face, let it act for 20 minutes, and then remove it with cold water.
It’s indicated to apply the masks in the evening, before bedtime. You can apply them during the day, too, but they will be more effective in the evening.
It happened to us all to get up in the first part of the day with a stopped up nose and the failure to inhale due to blocked sinuses. This can prompt other medical issues: expanded skull weight, split lips, cerebral pains and hearing issues.
What you should do?
Well, the first thing is to take a napkin and blow you nose, but, surprise, you can’t. So, you run to the pharmacy to buy a nasal spray but with no results.
To unclog your nose you should try the following effective trick:
1) Push with your tongue the palate. Hold it there for a few seconds, and then remove it. Then, press with your finger for 20 seconds the area between the eyebrows. Head congestion will slowly begin to fade, and you will be able to breathe again.
2) Hold your breath! This is a simple trick to unclog your nose. Lean your head on your back, hold your nose, and stop breathing for a few seconds. When you want to breathe, breathe in through your mouth, and then breathe out through your nose. This way you’ll clean your nasal passages.
White hair threads are not always a joy, especially if they don’t form a uniform shade and are only sporadically present in different parts of the hair. There are different natural and chemical remedies that guarantee a great come back to the original hair color.
The below natural remedy is tested by many people all over the internet, and the results are amazing! It’s a miraculous remedy. I would never have thought I could get rid of the white hair threads that bothered me very much. This method is very fast and efficient. It’s worth trying!
You need: – a spoonful of honey – 1 tablespoon of castor oil – a tablespoon of cognac – an egg yolk
Method of preparation:
Mix all ingredients.
Apply the mixture over your hair and massage gently the scalp and hair roots. Cover your head with a shower cap.
Let the mixture act for 2-3 hours.
Wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
It is recommended to use this remedy twice a week.
After 3-4 of constant use, you’ll be amazed by the result!
We want you to have the most healthy and beautiful hair!
Smooth skin dependably looks and feels incredible, yet it very well may be difficult to accomplish in the event that you are shaving the undesirable hair with grating razors since it leaves your skin rough and uneven.
Fortunately, there are ways to get rid of unwanted hair that don’t involve expensive laser hair removal or abrasive chemicals.
With two natural ingredients, you can get this facial treatment and all you need is a raw papaya and turmeric.
Method of preparation: First you have to put a raw papaya in the blender then add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder. Blend until you get a smooth paste and apply the paste on the affected areas. After 15 minutes, rinse the paste with warm water.
You may need to reapply this several times over a few weeks to get the full effects and you’ll notice the hair is thinner and in time it will fade away.