Garlic is a natural antioxidant that slows the aging process of skin and body. It is true that it has an unpleasant odor that many people can’t stand, but it’s worth using it for its therapeutic properties, especially antibacterial and antiseptic. Before using garlic in beauty treatments, you have to clean the skin of impurities, dust and any trace of cosmetic product, even around the eye area. It’s recommended to apply such treatment in the evening, because the garlic smell will be gone after a few hours from the first use.
How to use garlic to get rid of acne?
We recommend using garlic juice to apply it as such.
You need: – a few garlic cloves
Peel the garlic cloves and pass through a juicer. You have to use organic and healthy garlic cloves, not altered or germinated.
Apply the garlic juice directly on the skin affected by acne, and let it act for 15-20 minutes. For those with sensitive skin, if this treatment causes redness or a burning sensation, you better dilute the garlic juice with 1 teaspoon of olive oil or 1 teaspoon of cabbage or carrot juice.
Another option is to use the same quantity of garlic cloves, but instead of juicing them, crush them to form a paste.
Apply the paste twice a day, in the morning and evening, and let it act for 30 minutes.
Important: avoid the eye area because the sin is very sensitive there. After a few days of using this treatment, you’ll see how acne will disappear.
Activated charcoal is a magical ingredient, just like baking soda it can do magic in beauty treatments and not only. People take advantage of activated charcoal because the costs are very low and you can do a lot of things with it. So, below you’ll have 5 incredible benefits of activated charcoal and how to use it!
1. Underarm deodorant Active carbon can be used as main ingredient in deodorants and antiperspirants. Many people are ready to leave their trade market antiperspirant aside for a natural one. Activated charcoal products can help you because they form a kind of magnetic surface, preventing excessive sweating and bad odor.
2. Teeth whitening It might be strange when you look in the mirror while brushing your teeth with natural toothpaste based on activated charcoal, and see how your teeth are becoming black. But yes, black can bring back your white smile. Activated charcoal will clean and whiten your teeth because it has the ability to eliminate toxins and tartar stains.
3. Water purification The water purifier you use may or may not use activated charcoal but, as it turns out, the active carbon can filter water using the same properties that eliminated skin impurities. So, make yourself a favor and purchase active carbon-based water filters. This can be a healthy method, especially if you live in an area where tap water isn’t clean.
4. Cuts, scratches, stings Honey is known for its beneficial properties when it comes to quick healing of cuts, scratches and burns, but it’s not the only natural ingredient that can have this “ability”. Any wound or infection can be cured quickly with activated charcoal. When it comes to minor affection such bites, stings, bruises, cuts, scratches, activated carbon can be applied locally with confidence. Also, this ingredient will reduce inflammation and reduce pain. You can prevent infections with active carbon bandages.
5. Relaxing bath Those effervescent bath balls can also be made from activated charcoal, perfect for detoxification while relaxing in the tub. It may seem like you are bathing in dirty water, but your skin will glow afterward and you’ll feel better.
Sleep disorders are a serious problem that affects both men and women. Although, you may think it’s harmless, chronic sleep disorders can lead hypertension, lack of energy, depression, fatigue and nausea. Many people don’t think that good health and overall well-being depends greatly on the sleep quality. And if you are among those having sleep problems, you can try the following natural remedy that can help you to sleep like an angel.
Banana This exotic fruit has a high content of potassium, magnesium and tryptophan that helps you to sleep better. These minerals reduce or even eliminate the negative effects of high levels of cortisol in the body, which helps to relax the muscles and blood vessels.
Cinnamon This spice has countless health benefits. Besides its pleasant aroma and smell, cinnamon helps your body to relax. In addition it improves your digestion.
You need: -500 ml of water -1 banana -a pinch of cinnamon powder
How to prepare: Put the water to boil then add the sliced banana. Leave it to boil for another 10 minutes then strain the liquid and pour it in a cup. Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon for taste and to improve its health benefits.
This is an ancient cure when people relied on natural alternative medicine to combat diseases. This remedy is surprisingly effective: it cures sore throat and tonsil inflammation in just 2 hours.
To prepare you need:
– 200 ml of water – 50 grams of ground cumin – 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar – 2 teaspoons of honey
Pour the water into a pot then add the ground cumin and leave it on the stove to boil for about 30-40 minutes until you get a dense and sticky mixture. Then take the pot off the stove, let it cool, and add the apple cider vinegar and honey. Mix well until you get a homogeneous paste. Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture every 20 minutes for 2 hours. The symptoms will improve dramatically after the first hour and after 2 hours the pain is completely gone. If you have diabetes, you can follow this remedy without adding honey.
Blackheads are very unaesthetic and really annoying because is the first signal of acne appearance. I generally contrast clogged pores and cockroaches, in light of the fact that once you press a pimple twelve more show up. Same thing with cockroaches… in this way, we should dispose of clogged pores normally without spreading them around the face. Castor oil turns out in being a great remedy for many disorders, and mixed together with jojoba oil will help to clean the pores and to get rid of blackheads.
2 oil types mixed in different proportions, depending on your skin type, can do magic!
For normal skin Prepare a mixture of 1/4 castor oil and 3/4 jojoba oil
For oily skin Prepare a mixture of 1/3 castor oil and 2/3 jojoba oil To soothe the skin, you can add a drop of essential lavender oil. Apply the obtained solution all over your face and massage gently for 20 minutes.
Then cover your face with a damp and warm towel and let it stand for about 10 minutes to let oils dissolve. At the end wipe your face with that towel. Now you can squeeze (extract) the blackheads, because it’s a myth that they will remove by itself.
Repeat this procedure once a week for a month. Then applying this treatment only once a month it should be enough. By removing blackheads you’ll prevent acne.
Important: after extracting blackheads it’s recommended to apply a natural antiseptic lotion