8 Tricks to Getting Your Hair Grow FAST!
1. The first step to growing a healthy long man is to get a trim. You want to get a trim every seven weeks to get rid of split ends Getting Your Hair Grow
2. Take in at least 8 glasses of water a day. Water is another essential ingredient you need to grow healthy long locks. The more water you drink the better the condition of your hair. Staying hydrated will help your hair stay shiny and healthy.
3. Start eating clean, this means you need to avoid junk food such as fried, sugary or fatty food. Grilled, steamed and broiled options are best.
4. Apply oil to your scalp and give yourself a scalp massage. Be sure to massage your scalp every day for ten minutes using a good herbal oil like Mira hair oil. The massage combined with the herbs in the oil will help grow hair fast.
5. Avoid tight hairstyles that stress your mane. Make sure that when you style your hair you do not pull and tug too much. Doing so will damage your hair and slow down hair growth.
6. The best way to help your tresses grow is to allow them a chance to hang or flow naturally. So style your mane in a way that is loose and as natural as possible When you style your hair, stick with loose styles such as braids or ponytails to help grow hair fast.
7. Boost your immune system. A properly functioning immune system means healthier tresses. So you may want to try Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is Indian ginseng and it will build up your body’s immune system which in turn helps with hair growth.
8. When you wash your hair, be sure to use a shampoo with all-natural ingredients. Avoid regular hair care products because the chemicals are too harsh on the scalp and it will not allow you to grow hair fast. You also do not want to over wash your hair. Two or three times a week is sufficient.
9. Mira hair oil is the best way to grow hair fast. This all-natural product promotes hair growth and helps hair stay healthy and strong. It has all the necessary herbs you need to allow your tresses to grow.
This is the 9 simple steps you need to take to help grow hair fast
How Does it Work?
Eggs and aloe vera is great if you really want to grow long, healthier hair. These two ingredients are packed full of vitamins, amino acids, glaucomas and more. Eggs have two important nutrients that is vital for Hair Growth. Protein and sulfur. Since our hair is made up of proteins, it makes a lot of sense to use egg on our hair. This will strengthen the hair follicle and prevent hair breakage, which is how you retain length, leading to long healthy hair.
I recommend adding Jamaican Black Castor Oil. This oil has been used for many years and has proven beneficial in growing long healthy hair fast. IT provides natural care for beautiful hair. It Combines the goodness of castor oil with a blend of vegetable and mineral oils to promote long, healthy hair. Regular application can assist in reducing split ends and minor hair loss and extreme hair growth.
The first time I used this oil I notice growth in a matter of a week. By adding the oil to the mask and also using it on my scalp and hair strands, this is what really speed up my hair growth. If you really want to grow long hair and I mean inches in weeks, castor oil will work well, no matter your hair type. It’s the best product I’ve tried thus far. It’s definitely a holy grail product.
The purpose of the ginger in this mask is that ginger contains few circulatory agents that promote blood flow to the scalp and triggers the hair follicle and encourages new growth. It strengthens the hair tresses from roots to the hair tips which aids hair growth. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that fight dandruff, scalp acne, and other scalp problems.
The Hair Growth Recipe
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Aloe Vera gel from the plant
- 2 Eggs Whites
- 1 tbsp Ginger juice
- Mixing bowl
- The amount of aloe gel used is dependent on the length of your hair. So the longer your hair the more gel you’ll need and vice versa.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and separate the yolk from the egg whites. The eggs whites are what you need to use. This is where all the great nutrients is at.
- Add the aloe vera gel, castor oil and ginger juice to the boil and mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp and throughout the strands of hair.
- Cover with a plastic cap.
- Leave the mixture on, up to an hour.
- Wash hair well, preferably non-sulfate-free shampoo. You really don’t want to strip your hair with harsh shampoo after this step.
- Repeat once a week for the quick result.