Creamy Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms are the best appetizer for any party. Unless there are stuffed mushrooms; then your guests are torn. So be a thoughtful host and serve these deliciously creamy spinach stuffed mushrooms.
1. Place the chopped spinach in a large frying pan. ( Do not turn on the heat).
2. In a saucepot, on medium heat, melt the butter and add the onion and garlic. Saute until the onion is soft and translucent.
3. Add the flour and stir continuously until it becomes a paste like consistency and tan colored.
4. Carefully add the soymilk, and nutmeg, and continue to stir continuously.
6. When the flour is dissolved pour the sauce over the spinach in the frying pan.
7. Turn the pan on medium heat and toss until the spinach has wilted.
8. Scoop the spinach mixture into the mushrooms and place on a cookie sheet.
9. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
1. Arrange rosemary and sage sprigs in a round wreath shape on your favorite platter.
2. Then decorate with your favorite antipasti items like olives, tomatoes, nuts, figs, dried apricots, dried any fruit for that matter.
3. This wreath will make your house smell amazing and have your table looking fab!
2015 - 2018 Powered By Home and Garden Tips